Recite Quran Online with Correct Pronunciation
Online Quran Recitation ( Tilawat ) Classes for Kids and Adults
The word “recite” means to say something loudly you’ve memorized or proper reading of some verse(s) before the audience. Recitation is an act in which a person’s soul, heart, mind, tongue, and body take part. In the classes of ‘recite Quran online’, you will learn that the Holy book of Allah the Quran is a direct message for all Muslims. This holy Quran has been saved and protected in its original form in which was revealed for many hundred years. Recite Quran online relaxes the mind and soothes the soul and takes us closer to Allah Almighty.
Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy offers the best services to recite Quran online at home. The major purpose of this course is to help students to learn recite Quran online. In our online recite course, experienced Quran tutors educate the students how to recite Quran online. Learning and Reading the Holy Quran is easy. But reciting it needs proper expertise about the rules and regulations of pronouncing each word. It becomes tough for a person to learn on one’s own. Thats why Bab-Al-Falah Quran Online Quran Academy comes into play. And we offer a Recite Quran online course.
In this course, our expert online Quran tutors will help and guide the children to become a proficient Quran reciter. Additionally, our tutors are well-experienced who teach the students each rule regarding the Recite of Holy Quran online. This course enables the students to understand how the Arabic language is spoken. Moreover, our competent tutors use engaging techniques to familiarize learners with the Arabic language. At the end of this course, the students excellently recite the verses of the Holy Quran. Our learners recite the Holy Quran in such a way that will keep the listener to retain listening to them. So if you want to learn Recite Quran online, just fill out the form to BOOK your 3-Days FREE trial classes anytime anywhere.
Need to Recite Quran Online?
Importance of Recite Quran Online
The Quran is the last and most authentic book of Allah Almighty. It has been revealed to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, for the guidance of mankind in matters of religion. Man can benefit from this book of guidance only when he reads it, recites it, and studies it. It is an indisputable fact that recitation of Quran online is a very beautiful and desirable act in Islam. Allah Almighty says in Quran
“Recite the Holy Quran slowly.” [Al-Quran 73:4]
Reciting the Quran is part of remembrance of Allah (zikir). It is also a form of Ibadah. When you do zikir, you will obtain internal peace and comfort as mentioned in the Quran:
“Those who believe and whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of Allah, listen! The remembrance of Allah alone gives peace of mind.” [Al-Quran 13:28].
The Holy Prophet (SAW) said:
“Recite the Quran and ascend floor to floor in heaven, And read it as you used to read it with tarteel in the world, your abode will be in heaven where you will recite the last verse”. [al-Tirmidhi]
Recite Quran Online Learning Goals
- To recite Quran online without mistakes by learning arabic letters and their specification.
- Important rules to Recite Quran online without mistakes .
- Rights and characteristics of Arabic letters.
- Correct pronunciation and history of Quran.
- Focuse on the different pronunciation variations of each alphabet when used in different words.
- To teach specific continuation signs and pauses while reciting the Holy Quran.
Eligiblity to Recite Quran Online
- All kids and adults across the world can enroll and learn recite Quran online anytime only if they have completed the Qaida Noorania online.
- Course Noorani Qaida online is the basic and fundamental course to recite Quran online, therefore, those who didn’t start that course, we recommend Noorani Qaida for those.
- All our Muslim sisters and daughters can start to learn recite Quran online with our qualified and professional female Quran teachers.