Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy Terms of Service
Congratulation! Thank you for visiting and using Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy! We’re happy that you have selected the best online platform. Please read this terms of service agreement before using Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy. Because it is such an important contract between us and our users, we try our best to make it as clear as possible. In providing the service on behalf of our clients, we collect and obtain information from and about users of our service in a variety of ways.
Upon the successful completion of FREE Trials, you have to decide whether or not to continue or discontinue the classes at Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy. Once you have registered for online Quran classes or any service of Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy, you are agreeing to be bound by the following full legal terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
Personal Identification Information
Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy obtains and collects personal identification information from and about users of our services. We do not share such information even with any teacher nor with other members of the academy only on the consent of you.
- Information You Provide
We collect information when you use our service or in the case when you communicate with us. If you are a client and want to use and register for any service which Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy provides, you will provide data given below. We will collect information only if users voluntarily submit.
- When you’re booking FREE trials and register regularly you will provide information such as appropriate name, email address, phone number, country name, city name, skype ID.
- Your messaging history and any other information included in your message such as a kid’s name, age, course, interest, hobbies, etc.
- Your payment details like credit card information, online payment, IBAN, and WU will be safe which required for Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy to receive fee from students/parents.
- Information You Protect
When you register and settle at Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy, you should protect your information and would not be allowed to share your personal information with any teacher. Otherwise, Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy will not be responsible in case of any loss or damage.
- Never share your contact details like phone number, email, skype ID, city name, home base activities, your business, or traveling information.
- You would not discuss payment details like payment method, fee amount, credit card information, IBAN, etc with anyone except the Admin.
Non-Personal Identifcation Information
Like other online services, we automatically receive technical information and nonpersonal identification information whenever users interact with our services. This information includes browser name and device information such as unique device identifier, IP address, and general geographic location, date, and time. We can receive information about clients who interact with our services and how much time was spent on a specific page.
We protect your Information
Protection of Children’s Privacy
Knowingly we do not collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13. And no part of the service is directed to the children under the age of 13. When we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under 13, immediately we will take steps to delete such information and terminate that student’s account.
Methods to Proccess Your Information
We may collect, obtain, and use information in a variety of ways to provide, improve, and promote our services and costumers service as well. This includes the following;
1. To improve our services
We use information that we collect to improve our services and develop new products, features, and services.
2. To contact for communication
In case of any question, we may use your information to communicate with you. For example, we may push notifications and send periodic emails to get notified and updates.
3. To improve the client’s service
Information that we collect from clients helps us respond to their customer service requests and needs more efficiently. This includes providing, supporting, and improving services.
How Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy share your information
We may share, deliver, transfer, and disclose your information only if you authorized to us doing so, as well as in some specific situations and circumstances as given below.
- Teacher: We only share your name, country name, city name, and skype or Zoom meeting ID with teachers to access you at the class time. Besides this, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username, and password. Don’t share personal information even with teachers otherwise in case of any loss or damage Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy.
- Payment: We will use and share your personal information only if we receive payment from you or in a case when we refunded you back your payment.
- Web:Designer: When we find some modification or adding new features at our site, other team members of the same department of Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy may see your data for an instant but can’t use it. We also made an agreement with those that’s why be satisfied.
- Social Media: Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy also provide social media features, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin buttons that enable you to share information with your social networks to interact with Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy on various social media websites. It all depends upon your permission and choice.
Last Updated: 17 SEP, 2021