Online Quran Reading
Quran Tajweed Lessons for Kids and Adults
As this is a great desire and wish of every Muslim to learn Quran online with Tajweed. Online Quran reading with Tajweed is the recitation of the holy Book of Allah Almighty with correct pronunciation. And, most of the people are searching where to find this great opportunity by getting quality Quran education. Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy ensures that, you are at the right place by giving the opportunity. So, now read Quran online with Tajweed from expert Quran tutors and Islamic scholars.
On the successful completion of Qaida Noorania, students will be able to read the Holy Quran fluently without any mistake. Therefore, if you’re a beginner, then we recommend you to join the basic Noorani Qaida course first. In this course, one should learn how to read Quran by knowing the articulation points of Arabic alphabets, qualities of Arabic words. And how to recite the Quran fluently by implementing all the required rules of Tajweed.
As Tajweed is an Arabic word that literally means beautification or the betterment of something. So actually, Tajweed is a way of knowing the articulation points of Arabic Alphabets. A set of rules for the correct pronunciation of the letters with all it’s qualities, and applying on the various recitations. Also, in the context of the Holy Quran, it means to give every letter of the Quran its own right and dues of characteristics. And observing the rules that apply to those letters in different situations.
Tajweed rules can only be studied with a teacher. The same rules can be studied independently. But, their correct use can only be achieved by hearing, speaking, reading, and being corrected by a qualified teacher. Therefore, you can learn what means of online Quran reading with Tajweed rules? whilst reading the Quran at the comport of your home. Because, these are online Quran reading with Tajweed classes with expert online Quran instructor.
We are happy that you’re here at Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy. We can fulfill your requirements for which you’re searching and visiting. Because we understand the importance of the Holy Quran with Tajweed as this is the Holy Book of Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty become happy if someone tries to learn and read Quran with correct pronunciation. Also, implement the holy Quran in their lives. That’s why, we make it our responsibility to deliver you the Quran with Tajweed lessons with respect to its importance.
We welcome all students for improving their Quran recitation with Tajweed skills. If you want to learn Quran online with Tajweed, we are available anytime. You can take 3-days FREE Trial classes, at the completion of Trials you can start regular Quran with Tajweed classes at your convenient time.
Do You Wish to Learn Quran Online
With Tajweed Rules?
Quran Reading with Tajweed Classes | Online Quran Tajweed Classes | Tajweed Learning Institute Manchester | Free Quran Tajweed Classes UK
Importance of Learn Quran
With Tajweed Online
As the Quran is the Holy Book of Allah Almighty and He has ordered for it’s the correct pronunciation. Even a minor mistake in reading the Quran may change the real meaning of that Quranic word which is forbidden and is a great sin.
The knowledge of Tajweed is Fardh Kifaya. Therefore, for every Muslim, it is very important to learn this course. In the Holy Quran Allah Almighty says:
“And recite the Quran clearly with Tarteel (in a distinct and measured tone)”
Allah Almighty commanded the Prophet (PBUH) to recite the Quran with Tarteel also commanded through Him to the whole Ummah (world) to recite the Quran with Tarteel but also revealed it with Tarteel. Allah Almighty says:
“We have revealed it gradually (according to a scheme) in fragments.”
Tarteel is an Arabic word use for three main reasons:
- To give emphasis
- To describe the type of a condition or thing.
- To describe the Number
As it is obligatory upon every Muslim to learn Quran with Tajweed, fluently, and to avoid mistakes. Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy has hired qualified Quran teachers for this course because nowadays more than 80 percent of Muslims can’t read Quran with tajweed. In past, at the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), there was no need to study Tajweed because they spoke with Tajweed. But with the passage of time regional Arabic has radically changed from the classic Arabic with which the Quran was revealed so leaning of the Quran with Tajweed became a regular course.
- Articulation Points
- Correct Pronunciation
- Qualities of words
- Tajweed rules
Quran Tajweed Classes Learning Goals
- To read Quran fluently without mistakes.
- To know the correct pronunciation of Arabic letters.
- To know articulation points of letters.
- Temporary and permanent characteristics of letters.
- Rights and dues of Arabic letters.
- Basic definition and explanation of Tajweed.
- Important rules of Tajweed.
- History of Quran and Tajweed.
- The basic teaching of Islam, Prayer, five pillars of Islam, Six elements of Iman, daily essential dua, method of Azan (call for prayer), and prayer.
- Memorization of 40 Hadiths and 20 small surahs of the Holy Quran.
Your Eligibility for Tajweed Classes
- If you are a beginner, you should complete Recite Quran Online course before starting this course.
- Kids, adults, and Muslim brothers can start this course. Age requires +5-70 years.
- All our Muslim daughters and sisters can apply for this course to learn with female teachers.
How to Learn Quran With Tajweed?
- If you are eligible for this course then you can join by filling out the FREE Trial classes form anytime.
- You can take 3-days free trial classes having no cost and no credit card information needed.
- On the successful completion of free trials, whether or not to decide to continue or discontinue your regular classes at Bab-Al-Falah Quran e-Academy.